"You should smile more!"
"You look tired!"
"Are you really going to eat all that?"
Is it that time of month?
"You’re just being dramatic"
"You have terrible taste"
"Just exercise and eat less!"
"Thats really slutty"
You are not a burden.
You are not a bother.
You enhance the lives of others.
People smile, not groan, when you text them.
Perks of dating me:
- I make random dog sounds when I drive
- I talk far too much
- I play my music way too loud
- I sit on ant hills
- I react appropriately when 20 ants are on me at once
- I spend the rest of the night worried about it//borderline complaining the whole time
- I’m an affair baby
- I have seven siblings
- I have terrible luck
- I’ll tell you I had cancer like nbd BUT
- I’ll also give you really cool buttons
Also, you make the most adorable/hilarious screeching sound when you realize you’re sitting on an ant hill.
50 shades of shut the fuck up about this book i’ve read better smut written by virgin teenagers for free